IT Sales Executive
Responsibilities and Duties
- 5+ years of proven work experience in sales of IT Services that include Software Development, Web Technologies, Digital Marketing, PR, Branding, Business Process Outsourcing, and Market Research, etc.
- High-level client interaction skills
- Creating new sales opportunities by means of cold calling, emails, networking, and social media platforms.
- Having a discussion with customers who are interested in our services and converting the lead to sales.
- Following the accounting practices to generate digital marketing sales revenue goals.
- Work on getting leads proactively for our company.
- Following a proper business strategy for financial planning and utilizing marketing skills while development and implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and documentation skills
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our services.
- Negotiating/closing deals successfully.
- Build and develop a good bonding with clients either through personal meetings or telephone calls.
- Maintaining a proper record with all sales and order information and informing the same to the management.
- Following an effective way to handle clients by providing complete support to the businesses.
- Managing cold emails/cold calls to clients.
- Customizing our proposal as per the client’s requirement.
- Base + Commission
- Candidates are supposed to have good communication and negotiation skills along with the best convincing discussion.
- The candidate must have some digital marketing knowledge.
- To present demos in an independent manner, candidate is supposed to have dynamic personality with outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.