Sr. UIUX Designer
Sazinga is looking for experienced and creative Graphics UI/UX designer to join our team. Being a professional graphic or UI/UX designer, your primary task is to deliver the best online user experience. At Sazinga, this particular skill is the one that drive us great success in terms of loyalty and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Must have proper communication with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- To deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions all the time, it is highly important to develop technical business requirements.
- High level of creativity is expected to present design with creativity combination.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Can design Brochures, presentations and marketing designs
- Understand client requirement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Knowledge of design software’s.
- Collect sufficient information and materials to prepare professional work.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Approvals are guaranteed as per the rough submission of the concepts.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Use hand or design software to create design software and layouts.
- Testing graphics across various media
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Each Graphic is supposed to have appropriate colors and layouts in it.